Saturday, July 27, 2013

Windestine Rainy Day Blues

Hi guys! I've been gone forever, I know. I went the the beach for two weeks and literally, it was the best two weeks I've had in a really long time.

Today I have a swatch of a polish called Rainy Day Blues by Windestine.


This polish has a turquoise jelly base with turquoise hex & bar glitter and microfine holo glitter. Teal is one of my favorite colors so it's clearly a winner in my book.


I used three coats for the photos above and RDB has a very smooth and easy application.

I know this is a rather short post for today, but I'm still unpacking from vacation and getting used to the fact I have to go back to work on Monday, sad face.

Windestine polishes can be purchased on etsy. Have a wonderful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment