Thursday, February 13, 2014

Heart Bouquet

Happy almost Valentine's Day! I have some more Valentine's themed nail art today. (Two posts in one week?! HOLD THE PHONE!) I couldn't get the design I was going to do last time out of my head and since I was snowed in all day, I thought I'd use that as reason to paint it!


I decided to do a pretty typical combination of roses and stripes, but then changed it up a little bit by making a little bouquet of roses that make the shape of a heart on my ring finger. If you're anti-valentines day, you could do a similar manicure but changed the colors up to something darker and make the roses black.


Although pairing roses with stripes is pretty common, I still love it! I did a similar manicure for the Seven Deadly Sins challenge this past June.


For this manicure I started with with China Glaze White On White. I used OPI Pink Friday as the base for the roses, Zoya Yana for the shading and a little bit of White On White mixed with Pink Friday for the highlights. I then painted the stripes and leaves with Zoya Josie.


I also posted a photo of these on my instagram earlier with my breakfast. I thought they looked cute together. :)


I hope everyone has a fantastic Valentine's Day whether you celebrate it or not. I have something planned with the boyfriend as long as I can get out of the house haha :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am one of your new followers. I browesd a little bit your blog and found a lot of creative and well done manicures. We share the same passion for nail art! About the above manicure, I love the romantic style and the tiny roses look great on your nails! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete