Friday, November 7, 2014

Studded Sunburst

Hey everyone, I'm back from my hiatus, and a cruise. The cruise was awesome, and I honestly wish I could still be there. Now it's back to reality and back to nail art!

BPS Neon Studs

I've had these studs from the born pretty store for awhile and decided now was finally time to use them. The colors of the studs are bright pastels, which screams Spring to me, so I added some gray to winter it up a bit. I know it's not quite winter yet, but it sure feels that way some days, especially after spending a week in the Caribbean.

BPS Neon Studs

This set of studs comes with round, square, larger square, and ovular shaped studs. I decided to use the round studs and a sunburst pattern.

The colors I used are:
China Glaze Concrete Catwalk
Julep Courtney
OPI Planks A Lot
Zoya Rocky

BPS Neon Studs

These are $2.96 for 300 studs. All the compartments are full, I just managed to have the back slot open and I turned it upside-down thus losing all the studs in that compartment... whoops! Make sure you use the code NHL91 for 10% off all purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment