Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Nails!

Hi everyone! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, or Thursday depending if you celebrate or not. Just a quick post since I'm about to succumb to a turkey coma.

Thanksgiving 2014

So if you're wondering about the length of my nails, no, they have not grown that much. They actually won't stop breaking because of the cold :( so I gave in and got a set of gels. Not thrilled with how the salon did that did them.... but they're okay. I think if I decide to get them filled, I'm definitely going much shorter.

This mani was mostly inspired by leaves but my ring finger was inspired by this mani by mucking_fusser. I decided to use a needle dragging technique instead of water marbling because... I did not have the time or patience for that today.

Thanksgiving 2014

I'm really pleased with how these turned out! I even was pretty successful recreating it on my right hand... which never happens!

Have a great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with the simplicity of the pointer and middle nails. Too frackin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gel nails look a little bit thick but the nail art on it looks one in a million! Fantastic work.
    My nails break in winter more often too and I never know with what should I treat them :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are DEFINITELY too thick and I almost wanted to say something as she was doing them. Thanks so much! I try to moisturize constantly but with my one part time job, I'm constantly breaking them. I start a FULL TIME job on Tuesday though, so maybe I will have better luck!

      Delete