Saturday, October 13, 2012

Leopard Print + Gradient Tutorial


When I did the 31 Day Challenge, I had someone ask me for a tutorial of this manicure. Here it is!


  1. Start by painting your nails yellow. I used China Glaze Happy Go Lucky. Let this dry completely before going on to the next step.
  2. Create the gradient using a makeup sponge. Paint the colors directly onto the makeup sponge next to each other in stripes (like this). I used China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, Zoya Arizona, and Julep Drew.
  3. Add purple leopard spots using a small striper brush. I used OPI Funky Dunky.
If you have any questions, comment below :)

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Thanks for the tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I am totally going to try this. Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bloody adore this, well done, i am definately going to do this combination!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this , only i used my finger rather than a make up sponge xx

    ReplyDelete