Saturday, February 16, 2013

Painting nails...in the dark!

Lately I've been seeing pictures floating around the internet of very very poorly painted nails, like polish on their knuckles bad, and I've been wondering what's going on. Apparently there's this game where you turn off all the lights, pick a polish, and attempt to paint your nails. I decided to give it a go.


Obviously it went very well haha.


My bottle got a little messy too. Who knew it'd be just as difficult trying to put the brush back in the bottle with the lights off?

Anyway it was much more difficult than I thought it would be and the final result definitely made me laugh :)

If you try this, please post it, I would love to see how well you do.

2 comments:

  1. this is such a hilarious idea! however, the dark scares me so as much as i would love to try it out, it would terrify me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this is hilarious! I probably could never do this 'cause i'm kind of a neat freak about my nails but bravo to you, you did 1000 times better than I could've!

    ReplyDelete