Sunday, March 24, 2013

Guest Post by Just One More Bottle

Hello everyone! To continue with the guest posts, here is a beautiful Easter manicure by Samantha of Just One More Bottle. Samantha posts both nail art and swatches on her blog and she might have a bit of a holo obsession, but then again who doesn't? Onto the post!


Hello everyone! I'd like to start by saying thank you to Stephanie for having me on her blog today.

 


I started with Hot Chick Physics "Cardigan" as my base color. It's a beautiful sea foam green with blue shimmer. I stamped the grass using Red Angel stamping plate RA 118 and Konad Special polish in green. I used a huge list of pastels to fill in the eggs. I just used a dotting tool to create the bunny and eggs.

Colors Used:
Sinful colors- Snow Me White, Unicorn, Orange Cream
Zoya- Blu
OPI- You're Such a Budapest
Wet N Wild- Black Creme

Thanks again Samantha! These nails are so adorable! Everyone, please take the time to check out her blog :)

1 comment: