Saturday, March 23, 2013

Little Laura Loves Paper Thin Nails Guest Post

Hi everyone! I thought it would be fun to have some other bloggers guest post on here for a bit while I get back in to the swing of things. Today I have a post from Little Laura Loves:


I am so excited to be doing my first guest post, especially for Stephanie ( of Paper Thin Nails). Her blog has inspired me so many times in the past and I love her style.
So for this post I wanted to show off my favorite things and also do something I think would fit with her style. So I combined my two favorite styles; gradient colour and fine detailed free hand patterns.


 


 I really hope you like this, if you do please check out my blog Little Laura Loves.

And thank you Stephanie for all your support and of course beautiful inspiration.

Thank you Laura! Beautiful manicure! Please make sure you check out Laura's blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment