Tuesday, September 9, 2014

31DC2014: Day 08 - Metallic

Beyond ready for bed, so this post will be short and sweet :)

31DC2014: Day 08 - Metallic
Metallic nails has always been challenge in terms of creativity. I don't use chrome/metallic polish a lot and when I do, it's just plain-jane.

Working at a power-tool company has left me to see a lot of diamond plate, which was what I used as inspiration for today's nails.

31DC2014: Day 08 - Metallic

The polishes I used are:
OPI Push and Shove
Pure Ice Black Out

I did the diamond plate pattern on my index and middle fingers and then for the rest of my fingers, I decided I liked the look of the diagonal dashes and left them that way.

I do like these, just wish I was a little neater with my lines/wish I had a diamond plate stamping plate.


(prompt courtesy of Chalkboard Nails)

Here are my black & white nails from 31DC2013 & 31DC2012.

1 comment:

  1. I like it that you didn't left just the metallic base polish on it's own. Nice interpretation for this theme!

    ReplyDelete