Friday, September 19, 2014

31DC2014: Day 15 - Delicate

So I'm super behind and I'm blaming it all on Day 15. It took me days to figure out what I wanted to do and then once I did, it still didn't turn out exactly how I had hoped.

31DC2014: Day 15 - Delicate

For Day 15, I did dragonfly wings!
I think design-wise it turned out how I wanted, but I couldn't get the colors quite right, so it's not exactly how I imagined it looking.

The polishes I used are:
Morgan Taylor Little Misfit
ILNP Mutagen
ILNP Cygnus Loop
OPI Don't Burst My Bubble

31DC2014: Day 15 - Delicate

I wish I had an translucent iridescent polish to put over top as opposed to DBMB, but I made due with that I had. Even if it doesn't look exactly like wing, I think the pattern is still interesting.



(prompt courtesy of Chalkboard Nails)

Here are my delicate nails from 31DC2013 & 31DC2012.

1 comment: