Sunday, September 8, 2013

31DC2013: Day 08 - Metallic

Quick post for today since I'm about to leave to see Fall Out Boy :D


I sat around awhile today and yesterday trying to figure out what to do for Metallic day. Last year, this prompt gave me a hard time as well. Eventually I thought of the book Rainbow Fish and the shiny/foil scales mixed in with the other scales and knew I wanted to do a manicure based on that.


I'm really happy with how these turned out, even though they aren't super metallic.

I used all Julep polishes for this manicure - Jessica, Keira, Taylor, Emilie, and Rebel.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these. The colour combo is perfect and I adore that gold (I think?) shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      It's actually a silver holo, but it definitely looks gold because of the lighting :)

      Delete