Sunday, September 29, 2013

31DC2013: Day 25 - Inspired by Fashion

Four posts in one day, I'm on a roll! I still would have to do four more to technically be on the correct prompt for today, but that's okay.

So, onto the prompt. Day 25 is inspired by fashion. Honestly, I don't know anything about fashion, but I recently purchased these leggings from Charlotte Russe and I am completely obsessed. They're so comfortable but look fancy and they were only $7.50 in store and yeah, I just love them, so I figured it be appropriate to do some nail art inspired by them.


Possibly easiest manicure of the challenge, definitely the easiest out of all the ones I've done today.


For this manicure, I used Pure Ice Black Out and Julep Matte Top Coat. I added small studs from the born pretty store to mimic the studs on the leggings.


I really dig these, I'm definitely going to recreate these sometime soon when I have the opportunity to wear them for more than an hour.


1 comment: