Thursday, September 5, 2013

31DC2013: Day 05 - Blue

Hello all! I am writing this as I watch the Ravens game :)

Today I decided that is was an absolute must for me to do ocean/beach nails using this tutorial by Chalkboard Nails.

I wanted to stick to mostly blue, so instead of doing the sandy nails, I opted to just do the water looking ones.


This technique was actually surprisingly easy and looks so awesome! Yet another manicure where I wish I was on an island somewhere instead of working two jobs and going to school. Ah, well... I can dream, can't I?


I know these do lean a little on the teal side, but I'm calling them blue. Water is blue therefore my nails are blue, yup.

For this manicure I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and China Glaze For Audrey.

At this point I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do for tomorrow, but hopefully I'll figure it out soon haha :)


5 comments: