Saturday, September 7, 2013

31DC2013: Day 07 - Black & White

Today's been fairly tiring, so I decided to do a simple gradient with some matte glitter over top.


I actually had thought about this idea yesterday when I saw that Windestine announced on facebook that she was closing shop. While I'm really sad to see her go, I understand that if you aren't passionate about something anymore, then you need to move on.

Today I decided to use Windestine Asbestos and Windestine Carbon Copy over top of a black and white gradient.


I really like this look, especially on my middle finger. Carbon Copy fades so perfectly into the black.

The Nailasaurus did an insanely similar mani for the prompt today as well, her gradients are forever amazing.

I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Pure Ice Black Out to create the gradient.

I'm honestly not sure if I'm going to post tomorrow. I'd like to, but I'm going to see Fall Out Boy at a venue that is 3 hours away from my house and I want to get there pretty early and I won't be getting home until late, but we'll see. Hopefully I'll be up to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment