Wednesday, September 4, 2013

31DC2013: Day 04 - Green

Good evening all!

This is a little later than I'd like to be posting, well a lot later, but I had some issues with these nails.


For green nails, I knew instantly I wanted to do a turtle shell pattern, however, after many many failed attempts I almost gave up. Which would be why I'm posting this so late.

After going to work and then school, I decided to give it another go.


Luckily, I am really happy with these results! My first attempts just looked like blobs instead of an actual turtle shell.

The cleanup was hell, apparently my green polishes stain like no other, which is why my fingers hace a sort of green hue to them.

I used OPI Jade Is The New Black, OPI Did It On 'Em, and Pure Ice Black Out to create the turtle shell pattern.

So glad green day is over and I can move on to blue! I am really excited about what I plan on doing tomorrow, it's something I've wanted to try for a long time.

Unfortunately tomorrow's post will be posted rather late as well. I work from eight in the morning until eight at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment