Thursday, September 12, 2013

31DC2013: Day 10 - Gradient

So it may appear I'm really behind on this challenge, when in reality I'm just behind on posting. With classes and two jobs, I've made time to paint my nails but have been too tired to post anything.


I wanted to do a pretty simple gradient so I chose Butter London Trustafarian and Fishwife. I really like these colors together.


I don't have a whole lot to say about this other than it was really pretty to stare at in the sun because of all the holo-y goodness.


Hopefully I'll be caught up with posting by the weekend and will no longer be behind. :)


4 comments:

  1. Pretty combination :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/09/elf-essential-loose-eye-shadow-fall-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holographic gradients are quite something! Really loving the look of them! Especially how the colours blend so beautifully together! :)

    ReplyDelete