Monday, September 9, 2013

31DC2013: Day 09 - Rainbow

Good evening! I spent a long time trying to figure out what I could do that would top last years rainbow nails, but I realized there's not a whole lot that can. And then I looked down at my feet and decided to do a manicure based off of my newest pair of Toms.


This is a "splatter" manicure, but instead of flicking polish on or blowing it through a straw, I dipped my toothbrush into the polish and just kind of randomly dabbed it onto my nails.


Whenever I look at these, I instantly think of my shoes, which is nice when I'm at work and stuck in heels.


The most important thing about this manicure was to make sure I chose the right colors. As soon as my boyfriend saw my nails, he knew I meant for them to look like my shoes without even telling him. I consider that a win :)


1 comment:

  1. The shoes are beautiful! And I consider it a HUGE SUCCESS once people can tell where you get your inspiration from! :D And you definitely did a wonderful job with this theme! Love the nails! ♥

    ReplyDelete