Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31DC2013: Day 26 - Inspired by a Pattern

Today is technically the last day of the challenge. I have five more prompts to complete after this one. I'm not sure if I'll finish on time, between homework and work and OH I'M AN AUNT AS OF 10:08 THIS MORNING :)

It's been a very busy and happy day! I will probably do a few more prompts today, I doubt I'll do all of them but if I'm not finished today, I should definitely be finished tomorrow, and what's one extra day, right?


I'm not really sure what this pattern is called, if someone knows, let me know :)

But I like it, it's kind of tribal but not really at the same time.


To create this mani I painted vertical stripes using Zoya Mickey, Rocky, Darcy, and Josie. I then added the vertical and diagonal stripes with Pure Ice Black Out.


1 comment: