Sunday, November 11, 2012

Kelara Lacquer Swatches

Kelara Lacquer is a fairly new indie brand to the nail polish world. These polishes are hand mixed and created by future husband and wife duo, Kellen and Tara. Tara was very kind and sent me two polishes to try out, Seaside and Butterfly Kisses.


Seaside has a blue base with turquoise holographic glitter. It's a bit darker than what I could capture, but not by much. The sparkle is gorgeous and so is the formula! I used two coats for the photo above.


Butterfly Kisses features a soft purple base color with pretty pink holographic butterfly glitter and tiny purple and turquoise holographic hex glitter. I was very surprised by how much I like this polish. It's more girly than I normally like but the purple shimmer is beautiful. I used one coat of Butterfly Kisses over China Glaze Concrete Catwalk.

Kelara Lacquers can be purchases on etsy for $9.00 a bottle and make sure to like them on facebook!

1 comment: