Friday, November 9, 2012

Whimsical Ideas by Pam - Seuss


Today I have swatches from the indie brand Whimsical Ideas by Pam. I'm gonna go ahead and show you Seuss now, since these photos were taken pre nail breakage, and I'll post Georgia Peach Fuzz in a week or so.


Suess is a sky blue polished filled with various glitters. There are medium red hex glitters and both large and small silver hexes.


I really think Pam hits the nail on the head with this polish. I immediately think of Dr. Seuss when I see it. Seriously, all sorts of in love right here.


Formula on this was pretty good, I waited between coats to make sure I didn't brush the glitter off with each layer.


I do wish the smaller silver glitters were more noticeable. I've seen others swatches and there seem to be a lot more, but I still love this polish regardless. I used three coats for the photos above.

Any information on how to purchase Whimsical Ideas by Pam can be found on her facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment