Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Rosy Posy

Honestly, I think I need to hire someone just to come up with titles for my posts, so excuse my cheesiness please :)

Today I have a review of caviar beads from the Born Pretty Store.


Instead of covering my nails with the beads, I decided to just use them as little gold "studs" in my nail art design.

I'm really really quite pleased with how these turned out. At first I wasn't sure if I liked the colors I chose, but I think they ended up working nicely with each other.


I really just love using the caviar beads as "studs" as well. You would consider them studs, right? Maybe? Well that's what I'm calling them for the time being because I literally cannot think of any other name for them.


The caviar beads are $3.33 and come in a container with a different section for each color. The main reason I did not do a standard "caviar mani" was because I felt like there was not enough of a single color to do a whole hand. You could definitely do a pretty skittle mani or even a caviar accent nail. I really like the color selection, and I think they work really well just as "studs" for nail art.

Remember, you can always use the code NHL91 for 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment