Sunday, June 23, 2013

Femme Fatale Sweet Surprise

Happy Sunday everyone! Today I have a swatch of Femme Fatale's Sweet Surprise. This is actually my first FF polish and I definitely feel like I'm going to need to buy more someday.


Sweet Surprise is described as "a pale pink creme with blue undertones, and a scattering of various shapes/sizes in chartreuse, orange pink, white, garnet and purple."


I'm wearing three coats in the photos above and the glitter coverage is really good! No fishing for glitter here!


And here's a macroshot. So pretty O.o

Femme Fatale polishes can be purchased at Femme Fatale Cosmetics and at Llarowe.

I had wanted to do nail art today, but I painted my nails with Julep Madeline recently, a light pink polish with a textured finish, and I'm kind of loving it and it's holding up really well, so I'd hate to remove it before it chips. Hopefully there will be some nail art later in the week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment