Sunday, October 5, 2014

31DC2014: Day 28 - Inspired by a Flag

Yes, I'm still chugging away at this challenge, slowly but surely! My hope was to be done by today at least, but after an extended shopping trip, I'm ready for bed.

31DC2014: Day 28 - Inspired by a Flag

For today's prompt I wanted to do something quick and easy. Since I see this flag every day (it's hanging in my room) I decided the TOMS flag was an appropriate choice.

31DC2014: Day 28 - Inspired by a Flag

The colors I used are:
Zoya Blu
Color Club Look Don't Tusk
Pure Ice Black Out

I wore these to work before I was able to get a change to photograph them, so they have a bit of wear and tear to them, apologies for that.


(prompt courtesy of Chalkboard Nails)

Here are my flag inspired nails from 31DC2013 & 31DC2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment