Friday, October 10, 2014

31DC2014: Day 29 - Inspired by the Supernatural

Okay! So here I am FINALLY catching up on the 31DC2014! Only two "days" to go after this one :D

31DC2014: Day 29 - Inspired by the Supernatural

So... I guess Slenderman counts as supernatural? I wanted to do a foggy scene with Slendy kind of creepin' behind a tree... I really love how this tuned out!

I started with a gradient of a light grey and a darker grey and then used those to create the varying shades of grey for the trees. I then used the darker grey to make Slendy's suit and an off-white for his face and shirt. I added the word "SLENDER" to my thumb black, because why not?

31DC2014: Day 29 - Inspired by the Supernatural

My gradient could be a little smoother, which honestly, it was the first time I did these nails, but I didn't photograph them before I went to work and then they got messed up, so I had to redo them. Though, the first time I did them, I just did a close up of his face (or lack thereof) on the middle finger. Definitely prefer the creepier vibe of him peeking out behind the tree though.

The polishes I used are:
China Glaze Concrete Catwalk
Dare to Wear On Cloud 9
Color Club Look, Don't Tusk
Pure Ice Black Out


(prompt courtesy of Chalkboard Nails)

Here are my supernatural inspired nails from 31DC2013 & 31DC2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment