Monday, October 13, 2014

31DC2014: Day 31 - Honor Nails You Love

I AM FINALLY DONE! And I am so glad it's over... went on much longer than I had intended, but that's okay. I finished, and that's always the end goal every year, so I'm happy.
31DC2014: Day 31 - Honor Nails You Love

The final day of the 31DC2014 is to honor nails you love. I decided to recreate Chelsea Queen's Chromatic nails.

I opted for brighter, more vibrant polishes as opposed to pastel ones, mostly because these polishes were already out and sitting in front of me, but also because I thought it would create more contrast.

31DC2014: Day 31 - Honor Nails You Love

The polishes I used are:
Julep Delaunay
OPI Planks A Lot
Zoya Arizona
Zoya Darcy
Zoya Josie
Zoya Rocky

I used black and white acrylic paint for the stripes because I finally used up my Pure Ice Black Out and I am in need of a new pure white polish.

Now that the challenge is done, I'm going to go on a short-ish hiatus until I get back from my cruise. See you all in November :)


(prompt courtesy of Chalkboard Nails)

Here are my final challenge day nails from 31DC2013 & 31DC2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment