Thursday, September 4, 2014

31DC2014: Day 03 - Yellow

Alright, alright, I know I'm late, but to be fair I worked from 8 am to 8 pm today and I haven't slept yet, so it's still September 3rd in my brain.

And now to the nails (because I'm ready for some sleep!)

31DC2014: Day 03 - Yellow

For yellow I did Pikachu nails!

Not a whole lot to say about these other than it took me a boat-load of time. I just couldn't get Pikachu's face quite right.

31DC2014: Day 03 - Yellow

I ended up making a plastic bag decal and sticking him on that way, which is why his ears are still attached.

For my pointer and ring fingers, I decided to paint realistic lightening bolts coming from Pikachu's cheeks. On my thumb and pinky I painted a lightening bolt pattern.

31DC2014: Day 03 - YellowThe polishes I used are:
Zoya Darcy
Color Club Nail-Rob!
Color Club Macaroon Swoon
Color Club Look Don't Tusk
Julep Delaunay
Pure Ice Black Out

Alright, it's time for bed. Goodnight/good morning :)


(prompt courtesy of Chalkboard Nails)

Here are my yellow nails from 31DC2013 & 31DC2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment