Friday, September 12, 2014

31DC2014: Day 11 - Polka Dots

Hello! I wasn't sure what to do for today's prompt and then I thought it might be fun to try out the bubble technique. I completely failed at doing that, even though it seems so easy. I'm thinking I didn't have the right paint to water mixture. So I decided to do a not as smooth version of that using nail polish, some acetone, and a cotton bud.

31DC2014: Day 11 - Polka Dots

It's not as clean as I'd like it to be, but I still like it. Plus, how can you dislike any nail art that involves Girly Bits Food Fight, right?

31DC2014: Day 11 - Polka Dots

The polishes I used are:
Girly Bits Food Fight
Zoya Blu

They still look like bubbles though so I'm calling this mani a success!


(prompt courtesy of Chalkboard Nails)

Here are my polka dot nails from 31DC2013 & 31DC2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment