Saturday, September 20, 2014

31DC2014: Day 17 - Glitter

Hey all! Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been getting myself together for a few job interviews and I'm super nervous.

I thought to try to relax myself I'd go ahead and try to catch up on the challenge.

31DC2014: Day 17 - Glitter

I started off by painting my middle and ring finger nails with a gold glitter and then used a skinny striper brush to add a random geometric pattern. I then used that coral color on the rest of my nails and painted small triangles using the glitter.

The polishes I used are:
Color Club Gingerbread
Butter London Trout Pout

31DC2014: Day 17 - Glitter

Ultimately, I really like how this turned out, super sparkly and in case you weren't aware pink and gold is one of my favorite color combinations.



(prompt courtesy of Chalkboard Nails)

Here are my glitter nails from 31DC2013 & 31DC2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment