Monday, September 29, 2014

31DC2014: Day 25 - Inspired by Fashion

Quick 4 am post! I have to say, I don't really follow the fashion world at all, so I went to the Vogue website for inspiration for this manicure.

31DC2014: Day 25 - Inspired by Fashion

I'm actually super happy with how these turned out! Definitely going to try this pattern in the future but with different colors.

31DC2014: Day 25 - Inspired by Fashion

The polishes I used:
Julep Delaunay
Color Club Chelsea Girl

31DC2014: Day 25 - Inspired by Fashion

The only thing is I wish I had pulled out the swiping take for those horizontal stripes because they are a bit lighter in color than the floral pattern with all the layers I had to do to try to make them straight. Not so noticeable in person, but still bothers me a bit.


(prompt courtesy of Chalkboard Nails)

Here are my fashion inspired nails from 31DC2013 & 31DC2012.

1 comment:

  1. Love the color combination and the contrast between them. It is a beautiful and matching mani for the dress!

    ReplyDelete