Friday, September 12, 2014

31DC2014: Day 12 - Stripes

I'm finding it rather difficult to get inspiration for this section of the challenge, but I really really love today's mani.

31DC2014: Day 12 - Stripes

I really think this would be a perfect Easter mani, I love these pastels together.

To do this, I used a makeup sponge and used three polishes to create a vertical gradient. I then added solid stripes with a medium length striping brush. I debated on whether or not to use striping tape for this, but since I was unable to find it, free handing them was the only option.

The polishes I used are:
Color Club Macaroon Swoon
China Glaze In a Lily Bit
China Glaze What a Pansy

31DC2014: Day 12 - Stripes

Tomorrow is animal print, and I'm really trying to figure out if I do something predictable like leopard print or something more creative like my shark camo from last year.



(prompt courtesy of Chalkboard Nails)

Here are my striped nails from 31DC2013 & 31DC2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment