Friday, September 19, 2014

31DC2014: Day 16 - Geometric

Quick post for these. Though I do really love them, there isn't much to say about them.

31DC2014: Day 16 - Geometric

For geometric I decided doing some triangular color blocking using the Cirque Colors Kontiki collection.

These colors are absolutely gorgeous to me, and since I just received them in the mail, of course I had to used them right away!

The colors are:
Cirque Colors Dear Dahlia
Cirque Colors Thicker Than Water
Cirque Colors Midsummer Night

31DC2014: Day 16 - Geometric

I free-handed the sections, which turned out almost perfectly except for my middle finger. I think I'm going to have to accept the fact that I've lost my striping tape and purchase a new roll.



(prompt courtesy of Chalkboard Nails)

Here are my tribal nails from 31DC2013 & 31DC2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment