Saturday, September 20, 2014

31DC2014: Day 18 - Half Moons

Second post for the day! Hopefully you'll be seeing two more by the end of the day.

I really like half moon manicures, but I very seldom do them. Today's nail art is a nice palette cleanser for the bright and colorful nail art that I have been doing throughout this challenge.

31DC2014: Day 18 - Half Moons

You'll see I also decided to change up my nail shape a bit to something a little more round. Eventually I would like to work my way to almond nails, so here's to hoping they don't break before then. I do enjoy the round shape, and it works well with this soft gradient.

The polishes I used are:
Dare to Wear Just Breathe
Color Club Look Don't Tusk

31DC2014: Day 18 - Half Moons

After doing this manicure, I know exactly what I'll be wearing to both my interviews on Monday and Tuesday, minus the half moons. What do you think?



(prompt courtesy of Chalkboard Nails)

Here are my half moon nails from 31DC2013 & 31DC2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment